Thursday, April 5, 2012

Feeling the Love

Life has been super busy between selling/looking for a new house and lots of fun social events.  One (of the many) negatives in moving is you can get called at any moment for someone to come view your house.  Benjamin and I have spent many hours killing time on walks, playing at the park, or just driving around.  I feel so blessed people are interested in our home!  
The picture below makes me look like a bad Mom but oh well. :) I was standing at the nice big park filled with friends, swings, slides, ect. and my kid wanted nothing to do with it.  He insisted on crawling towards the street in an effort to be near the cars. That boy loves him some wheels!


I ran and scooped my little munchkin up. Love those cheeks.


After the park, we met Daddy for dinner at Rosa's while another family was checking out our house.
Ben loved being near the drive through because that meant lots of wheels were involved. 


 The next morning we had a breakfast picnic and headed to Mckinney for a Benjamin drop-off.  Will and I had a wedding this weekend so my parents kept Ben.  I stayed for a night and spent some time with the family before heading back to Fort Worth.


Jam session with Pop.


Audrey, could you be any sweeter?


The men waiting for the ladies to go out to eat.


Finally, the girls were ready to go!  Audrey insisted on freshening up before being seen in public.


Yummy, yummy, yummy!


This kid loves ice cream. 


We had a great day filled with lots of laughter and food.
(Note: Benjamin's is obsessed with my Dad.  The whole weekend my mom said Benjamin wanted to be around his Pop 24/7.  He laughs at everything Pop does, listens to everything Pop says, and loves anything Pop loves.  I get it Ben, Pop sure is a fun guy! I love seeing two of my favorites together.)


This week I turned the big 2-7 and joined the club of the upper-20's.  Will brought home a very special cake with very special 'happy birthday' writing.  I sure did feel loved by my two guys.  Will bought trick candles and you can see by the progression of the following pictures how fascinated Ben was by the fire/smoke.




Crazy Texas weather also occurred on my birthday and I received this text from Rett.
Yes, he took this picture. Yes, it freaked me out.


Well, that wraps up our past week.   
I will end with a picture of what happens everyday when Will comes home from work. (A little blurry, but you get the point.)
I am so blessed to be loved and to love these two everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment