Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's The Simple Things In Life

This week Benjamin and I traveled to Mckinney for a quick visit before my sister, parents and I are off to NYC (heck yeah!) next week.  My sister offered to play with Ben while I snuck in some quality aunt time with my favorite 2 year old.  Luke is at such a fun age filled with pirates, cowboys, dress up, and so much imagination. 
Kids cone + Luke = a little piece of heaven.  
It's the simple things in life.
Cheese!
Love those baby blues.


Don't tell your Mom I ordered you onion rings too. :)
 Luke was watching me play with Audrey yesterday and quickly ran up to me and said, 'Aunt Ali loves Luke."  Is it bad that I liked to see him a little jealous? It made me feel so loved. 
Don't worry kid... I love you to the moon and back... tiny tattoo and all!


I can't do a post without a picture of my precious Benjamin.
He turned 15 months this week and it getting so big! I will do another post after we go to the doctor but till then enjoy this little cutie...


1 comment: