Friday, September 7, 2012

Exciting News!!

Benjamin is super excited because there is some exciting news in our family...


Why did Will have to get a new car? 
Will got a new job!!! This month he will be starting at Denbury Resources in Plano.  We are so thrilled, elated, overjoyed (I'll stop) for the adventures and opportunities that are ahead of us.  Since we are being relocated to Plano that means I will be back in my old stomping grounds.  Mckinney here we come! 
New car (he drives a company car right now), new job, new house (updates on that to come)... we are so blessed! 


Other random things going on...
Here is Hank and Ben waiting for Will to come home.
Hank got a haircut the next day so this is the pre-haircut shot.


Benjamin enjoyed playing in Petsmart for an hour while Hank was getting a buzz trim.
Petsmart = free zoo with A/C!

After.
Poor Hank.


Benjamin is obsessed with Hank's new rat tail.


"Hi, my name is Ali and I have a child with eczema."
Poor Benjamin has had (pretty bad) eczema since he was 3 months old.  It comes and goes with the weather but recently has gotten pretty bad.  His doctor suggested doing bleach baths... after the initial shock of putting my precious baby is bleach (1/3 cup for a full tub) and doing some research, we decided to give it a try.  Even though he still has some patches, it has done wonders for him.  The following picture is my baby playing with his (empty, steamed, cleaned, washed out) bleach tub. For some reason he is obsessed with the lid.  From now on I quickly throw out our empty bleach containers... don't want to start a habit of playing with bleach. :) I just wanted to document his bleach bath stage.


 Daddy cuddles. 


Sweet face.


Ben loves hair! He would play with my hair all day if I would let him.  He loves for me to put shirts on his head.  I think it is because it looks like hair.  I have promised Will this is just a stage... :)


 Oh the days of the grocery store being relaxing.
Yes, I was THAT mom.


Action shot.


 I will end with a picture of my cousin Riley.
He is the new grad student coach for the A&M football team! College Gameday is in College Station tomorrow.  We are so proud of you Riley!!! Gig Em'!


1 comment:

  1. very exciting! I'll admit I'm a little sad that you're not staying in FTW, but also jealous that you are getting to live so close to your mom and sister. Wonderful news

    I did think for a half second that you were going to say you were pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete