Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Mother's Day Out!

Benjamin had his first day of Mother's Day Out yesterday and let me tell you... he was pumped.
I feel like he woke up knowing something was up.


The drop off is always hard - Do I:
1. Say Bye Bye, hug, then pry him off of me and run.
2. Sneak off and run away when not looking.
Both horrible options but I chose 2 this go around. Major fail.
I could hear the screams from the entrance of the church.
This age is so hard because they are aware but still don't understand that mommy will be back.  Most of the kids in his class had a rough first day.
Here he is right before I gracefully ran away. 


After enjoying 5 hours of kid-free errands, lunch, and relax time I was ready to pick up my little man. 
I snapped a picture of his name on the door.
I was told upon arrival that Benjamin cried and needed to be hugged a lot but loved music and spanish time. Hopefully next week will go better!! 


I had to include this precious picture my husband took at Meet The Teacher.  He went solo while I watched our babe.  I found this picture on his phone yesterday from a few weeks ago.
How many men would document a cubby? Can you say precious?


No comments:

Post a Comment