Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day Of Love

My cute little Valentine was ready for his school party!

He had fun giving/receiving Valentines from his school friends.  Here is a picture of the craft they did! I am sure he didn't have any help at all. :)

My big Valentine sent me these.  I felt super loved!
(Note: We got a new camera!! I have been wanting one for a while now and am so excited to document all my babies with a nice camera.  This was the first picture I took.)

Here are some other random pictures of what we have been up to these days.
Cuddles with my baby laying on a baby.

Waiting (and looking cool) for Luke and Audrey to come play at the mall. 

Feeding Mr. Potato head a snack.

Wondering why his friends (aka Luke and Audrey) had to go home.

Enjoying watching some cartoons with Daddy while making sure the fire hat stays on. 

We have been doing some updating on our kitchen.  Two weekends ago we had them stained a dark brown.  The fumes were super bad so we ended up staying at my parents for the whole weekend.  It is so wonderful to have such convenient getaways. Benjamin loves loves Tula's garden so we spent many hours playing outside.



Pop even busted out some of his famous pancakes one morning. Benjamin loved helping him cook them.

Pre-school sign up was last week and my precious, amazing, adorable husband got in line at 3:45 am! What a doll! I relieved him around 6:30.  All that effort and still wait listed. :/ Fortunately we are #1 on the list and Ben is enrolled at another fantastic school for this fall!

 Last weekend we went to the lake and had a blast.  This was the only picture I snapped of Benjamin insisting his Daddy drink at the same time as him. It felt kind of nice not to be taking pictures all weekend and just enjoying being outside with family.  Sometimes you just want to live and not always be documenting. :)

Sometime blogs can be deceiving. 
I have a two year old and some mornings look like this...
(He was wanting to eat in the living room and I wasn't giving in.)

...but most times I get this!
I am grateful. I am blessed. I can't believe I get to be this kids mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment