Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Babies In Bluebonnets

 There is something about seeing babies in bluebonnets that make me happy. 
Last week on our way to a play date I searched some fields around Will's office and came upon this beauty.  I parked my car illegally and plopped my kids down. I was very proud of myself because I did this solo.  Pictures can be very stressful but I think my babes did a great job!
 Her tiny hand on his arm. Precious.
 Benjamin quickly got itchy and was over the whole thing.  He was yelling about wanting some cookie that I may or may not of bribed him with to get him to smile.
Of course my girl was still working the camera.  What a ham!


  Lets not forget about the past years...
 2012 was pretty epic.
 2013 I missed the boat of the bluebonnets but learned beautiful poppys bloom quickly after.
A few outtakes...
I had a million pictures of Benjamin itching his legs.
My kids and allergies very close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment