Thursday, April 10, 2014

This and That

Lot of randomness going in this post.
I will start with this gorgeous rainbow from a few weeks ago.  Benjamin talked about this rainbow for days and didn't understand why is didn't stay in the sky longer. 
It reminded me of God's promises and how blessed Will and I are.
He is so faithful.

Cowboy day at school!!
Sure helps to have a cowboy as a grandpa for these occasions. 

Audrey snuggles.
Date night at home. 
Party of two.
We got a new play set!
A few weeks ago our new play set was delivered.  Within an hour we had help show up...
Gahans to the rescue!
The boys 'helped' while the girls...
watched.
"Hey!"
 Real life people.
  Day one of building was a success.
 Day 2 Will was solo on the building.
 Day 3 Pop came in to finish things up.
 It takes a village. :)
 The play set is a real dream for me.  Living in McKinney watching my babies play on a swing set their Daddy built.  What a full circle moment. Life is good. 
 Miss E and Boots came over for dinner last weekend.
Of course Miss E came with lots of gifts for the kids!  Benjamin loved his big egg and walking chick.
 The gang.
 Love these sweet moments.
 She was fascinated with her Boots.  My father in law has three sons so watching him with his first girl is pretty cool!

 I will end with this face.  The baby is slowly fading... sniff sniff.
Love me some Benjamin!

No comments:

Post a Comment