Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Celebrations - Random

 Looking back at my December pictures we sure were busy little elves.  
We decorated our house.
I spy Rebecca.
 
We decorated our tree.
 We got a new tree this year and I was pretty pumped to put it up.  We jumped the gun and it was up before Thanksgiving.

 How sweet is she?
 We decorated cookies...
  This was the first year Benjamin got creative with his decorative skills.  Robots, race cars, super heroes were all featured cookies.
 He insisted his cousins have their own cookies too. 
Can't forget about Jesus. :)
 We attended Hayley's annual Christmas party and had a blast!
The kids met Santa...

 Rebecca needed a refreshment after her Santa experience which will be featured on my next post.
 They decorated cookies and tea towels with their name on them.

 The babies got in on the action too!
 Our friend Corrie took professional pictures of the girls for us.
 Amanda had success...
 I did not.
Merry Christmas everyone.


 Every girl needs a Christmas purse, right?
 Denbury holiday party. 
 I love making Will do these pictures because he gets really nervous sitting for the artist. :)
 One night Amanda and I switched kids. 
 I had these tiny vultures.
 They were so hungry after a full meal moments before.
 Amanda took the older kids to the Lights Parade on the square.  They had a blast!
 Benjamin had a great time at his school party.
 My baby you will always be.
 I pray they are buds for life.
 He was so excited about his school program.
Hey, watch those hands buddy.  Gig'em.
 Rebecca was ready to cheer her big bro on.
 She had only been walking a few days and we were so proud to see her out and about showing off.
 Daddy cuddles.
 The second Benjamin's class came in and he saw us he turned his head.  Literally the kid would not make eye contact.  His teachers later told me they think he did that because he was there to sing not be social.  Rule. Follower.
  Looking precious on stage.
 His best bud was close by.
 Love that these two get to do things together.
 Holding hands on our way to Chick-Fil-A.
 The kids were excited to see the cow out greeting people.
 They were even more excited when she joined them in the play zone.
I think she later regretted this decision. :)
 Stay tuned for more (yes more!) Christmas pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment