Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Last of the December Pics

After I post this every 2014 picture has been blogged which means I can order my 2014 blog book!
 Will and I got to see our "grande finale" baby on the big screen.  It was so special.  The doctor knew what the gender was!
 Go Army!
Thank you Tula for always having us stocked with Army gear!

 She is a JOY! (and I look tired) :)
 Fun night in Austin visiting family!
 Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Todd took us out for a great night out on the town.
 Love them.
 Molly is engaged!!!!!!!
We love our Molly.  She is a real gem and I have known forever she only deserves the best.  My expectations were high and after meeting Weston they couldn't be more perfect for each other.  I can't wait to watch these two do great things in this world!
 While in Austin I got to squeeze Harry for the first time.  What a precious baby.

 We also headed up to Westlake to check out Uncle Todd's office.  It was so cool to go back and see the hallways I ran around in as a child, and the hallways my parents fell in love in.  Pepaw was all over that place.  So special.
I stumbled upon this awesome picture.  Love it.
 Rebecca loves, loves jewelry.
 And snow hats.
 Benjamin loves to "hold the baby."  He always asks me "what is the baby doing right now" or "is your belly going to pop soon?" 
 Nap time with my favorite 3 year old.
It lasted 11 minutes.
Yeah to being caught up!!! See ya 2014, hello 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment