Sunday, April 24, 2011

3 Months!!

I know Benjamin, I can't believe it either!
You are 3 months old!!
My little thinker, you are such joy!
During the day time you are still eating every three hours and if I'm lucky you will take three 45 minute naps. You never have been a good day sleeper even though I put you in your bed twice a day in an attempt to get you to sleep. You would rather stare at the fan! You are a super star night sleeper. You sleep from 8:00-7:00 without any feedings! You love your blue pacifier, a warm bath, standing on your feet and anything with lights.
You are still super long and lean! You are a sweet child but still have your off days. You love to cry anytime we are at a play date or get in your car seat. Mommy sometimes just can't figure out why you are crying. I can't wait for the day you decide to be happy everyday! Till then little one, I am at your mercy. :) This weekend was Benjamin's first Easter. My family of three ventured to Mckinney Saturday to spend the weekend at Tula and Pop's. We enjoyed spending time outside watching Luke 'fish' in the pool and ate a yummy lunch cooked by Chef Tula. That evening, while the men played Top Golf, the women and babies went shopping and out to eat. The highlight of the night was watching Luke play in a fountain playground with tons of other little kids. He was so precious running around - it is amazing how children are entertained by the simplest things!
Benjamin can't wait to get out there and play with cousin Luke.
Ben loved being entertained by Luke at dinner. It is so sweet to see these two together. Luke is constantly saying 'hey Ben' and kissing his head. I predict these two are going to be good buddies someday!
This morning we went to church as a family. How blessed am I to have these two cuties in my life.
Benjamin enjoyed a quick nap before church on Uncle Grant.
Ben was exhausted after all the Easter fun.
He was excited to go home, relax with a good book with Daddy, enjoy a bottle and go nigh nigh.
What a fun week we had!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Ben is so cute! I'm right there with you on the bad napper. Levi will have a random week where he will take 1.5-2 hr naps but it never lasts and he has been a 45min-1hr (TOPS) napper forever. He also wouldn't sleep through the night until he was about 10 months.
    I think it is AMAZING that he is sleeping for that long at night :) Hopefully when he gets a little older his love for long nights will grow into a love for long naps too:)
    Great pics as always!

    ReplyDelete