Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hodge Podge

What has this sweet face been up to this week?
I LOVE the weekend for many reasons. Number one on my list ...
DADDY IS HOME!
Will is an amazing father and is such a huge help with Benjamin. This past Sunday, except for eating time, Will was in charge of our little man. He made sure Benjamin looked extra sharp for church. It was the first time we put Ben in the nursery and it went great! I was a little nervous and only checked on him once the entire hour we were apart.
Yes. I have separation issues with my little love. I am working on it.
Daddy was in charge of nap time.
Hmmm... not to sure about this position.
I went to take a shower and came back to this picture. No words.
Benjamin watching Fox News with his Daddy. Will is starting him young.
Ben and I went to Mckinney for a night and enjoyed some Tula and Pop time.
I was gone for two minutes and left Ben in Pop's care.
I came back to this picture.
Once again, I gotta keep my eye on this one.
Nothing is better than shopping with Tula.
We love Tula!
Ben and I enjoyed spending time with fun visitors throughout the week. He is turning out to be quite the ladies man. Girlfriend #1 Sweet Abigail. She came over for a playdate and Ben had so much fun!
Girlfriend #2 Kristen.
We met my dear friend for lunch and Ben did awesome. He didn't cry once!!
Girlfriend #3 Megan.
Ben loved getting some Kever love.
Ben has gotton super smiley and cooing tons. Love my precious babe.

1 comment:

  1. Ben is so very adorable! Wish y'all lived closer so that he and Asher could play!

    ReplyDelete