Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Little Thinker

Benjamin has turned out to be quite the little thinker. For being almost three months old his focus is incredible. He definitely doesn't get this from me! Ben isn't a napper during the daytime... he would rather be thinking.
I have had a hard time keeping Ben entertained. I literally could do jump-and-jacks in front of his face ALL day long and he would be a happy little man. In an effort to gain some independence, I might have Tivoed a Sesame Street just to see what Ben would do. He LOVES LOVES the segment "Abby's Flying Fairy School." Very manly. I know when it's over because he starts to cry. I was able to cook dinner last night thanks to Abby. Promise. Abby won't become a habit in the Schmid house till he is a little bit older. :)
Benjamin also is a fan of his mobile in his crib. Today he stared at it for a whole hour! I snuck into his room to snap this photo. He has an arm free because I am starting the weening process with the swaddle. Finally, Ben's greatest source of thinking time... the fan. It is is best friend, his true love. He could stare at the fan forever. I wonder what he thinks about all day?? This past weekend Miss E watched Benjamin while Will and I went on a much needed date. Thanks Miss E for the super cute spring outfit! On Monday, Ben and I went and cheered Luke on at swim school. He was the star student! He kept turning around to where I was sitting - point, smile, and tell Amanda "Ali watch." Love him.
Benjamin was super into it. :) One of the millions of shots to come of our boys. Such a rough life loving on these two everyday. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment