Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Loving The Lake

My parents own a "little piece of heaven" on Lake Bob Sandlin and this past weekend Ben experienced it for the first time. We had so much fun and feel SO blessed Ben will get to grow up going to Tula and Pop's Country Place. We relaxed on the pier, ate a ton of yummy food, built an awesome playground for the kids in the woods, and got some great sleep in the cozy cabin.
My cute little family watching the sun set.
Tula and Pop with their grandkids in front of the cabin.
Ben had so much fun hanging out.
Luke and Brain heading up to the cabin to get a snack. Such a cute picture of these two. Luke sure does love his Daddy!
Rett and Luke watching Pop on the Jet Ski.
Ben loves sleeping on his Tula.
So sweet.
Pop showing Ben around the property.
My Dad sometimes forgets how little Benjamin is... gotta keep my eye on this one. :)
Love. Love. Love.
We had some of this...
and this.
But mainly my precious babe was an angel.
take 1.
take 2.
take 3.
take 4.
take 5.
Yes. I am a little obsessed.
On a side note: I AM HAVING A NIECE!
My sister found out yesterday and we are all over the moon. Amanda is a rock star mom and I can't wait to see her be a mommy to a sweet little girl.
We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment