Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 Months!!

My precious Benjamin is 4 months old!
I love my little man more and more everyday.
We went to the doctor this afternoon and Ben did great! He was very interested in what the doctor had to say and listened to every word. The doctor couldn't get over how alert and focused Ben was. Ben weighs 14 pounds 4 ounces (50%), his head is 42 cm (50%) and he is a whopping 27 inches putting him off the charts (95%+). Still super long and lean!
At 4 months Benjamin is still eating every 3 hours during the day and enjoys (more like inhales!)some cereal around dinnertime. Ben is an awesome night sleeper. He sleeps 7:30ish - 8ish with one feeding somewhere around 6ish. Naps are a different story... Ben is a HORRIBLE napper. He takes a bunch of little 35-45 minute naps all day long. I am hoping for some longer naps in his future! Ben loves bath time, eating cereal, sucking Sophie (his giraffe), standing, and thinking about life. He is still a very difficult baby needing LOTS of stimulation every moment he is awake. Ben has a super sweet spirit like his Daddy and somehow manages to be sassy like his Mommy!
This picture was taken while we waited and I think he looks hilarious in it! Ben has started giving this face to me EVERY TIME I put a camera in his face.
We had to bring his best friend Sophie.
He took his shots like a champ!
By the time we got home he was little tired...
Here he is enjoying some tummy time.
Ben actually ROLLED OVER for the first time today!! I was so proud of him. He started to giggle the second after he rolled... I think he was proud too. :)
This picture was taken last night. Ben fell asleep with his hands in the air. So odd. Will and I thought it was pretty funny.
Can't do anything without Sophie.
"The Camera Face"
Ben sleeps on his tummy for naps and back for nighttime.
Here he is looking pretty comfy.
So sweet...
Ben has entered the world of being in a highchair. He cried for an hour right after this picture was taken just because he felt like it. :)
Note: Sophie's head.
Love the close up.
I will end with this sweet face.
Love his lips. MUAHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. He is looking so much like you - I cannot get over it! Muffin :)

    ReplyDelete