Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nom, nom, nom.

Benjamin has been taking an 8 ounce bottle before bed for the past week. Since we are only a week away from 4 months, I decided he might be ready for some cereal.
Hmmm... do you think he liked it?
Nom...
Nom...
Nom.
In other news, Benjamin was in one of his moods while I was trying to get dinner on one night. I strapped my little pumpkin on and continued with my cooking. Once I was done and we were waiting on Daddy to come home, we went into the bathroom to play in the mirror. I took one look at him and noticed a big glob of peanut butter on his nose! It must of plopped on in the middle of making Will's lunch. He had been fussing the whole time, but heck, that wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I frantically called my medical sister and asked if it was possible for him to have an allergic reaction. Duh. No you silly first time mom. He didn't eat it. I thought the picture of us was super funny. Classic Ben face.
Benjamin is officially able to sit in his bumbo. Another daytime activity. Alleluia.
Ben thinks his Daddy is hilarious! He has giggled at me here and there but it is nothing compared to what he does with his Daddy. I can here them laughing it up from the other room. Music to my ears. I caught this pic mid giggle. Precious. Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment