Friday, May 27, 2011

"Jesus Loves Me This I Know"

This past Sunday Benjamin was baptized at Will's childhood church. It was such a special time for our two families to come together and love on our sweet boy. Will and I were so blessed to have been surrounded by Christ-like examples throughout our whole lives and look forward to continue with our own children. He will always know we love him tons but Jesus loves him more!
Here is our little cutie in his special outfit that his Daddy, and Miss E wore on their christening day.
Benjamin was on his best behaviour.
He wasn't too sure about the water. :) My sweet family.
Ben's Godparents are my brother Rett and my sister Amanda. Will and I couldn't have picked better people. They are PERFECT examples for Benjamin to strive to live like. Kind-hearted. Loyal. Faithful. Wise. Self-less... I could go on and on.
Love me some Dodges...
The Schmid Side ...
The Penny Side...
Ben has a lot of people loving on him.
After the baptism we headed over to Joe T's for some yummy Mexican food.
Benjamin chilling with his Daddy, Boots, Uncle Matt and Cousin Rob.
I love this next picture... Riley and Uncle Grant playing with Benjamin. How many 22 and 20 year-olds would be this attentive to a baby? So sweet.
Will and I are SO blessed.
Thank you Jesus for lending us Benjamin, we promise to do our very best with your precious son. We are truly grateful, and humbled.
Our cup runneth over.

1 comment: