Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Following in our Tula's footsteps, Benjamin and I are officially in love with anything royal. In order to prepare for the big day we watched every TLC, E!, 20/20, and Dateline special. Benjamin couldn't contain his excitement and insisted on having our own version of a royal party. Unfortunately, Benjamin didn't feel like staying up to watch the wedding live. I haven't been a mom long but what I do know... when baby sleeps, you sleep. We called on our friends Dixie and Abigail and bright and early they showed up for some coffee, cinnamon rolls, and royal fun.
Here are Benjamin and Abigail dressed in their finest ready to meet the Queen.
Benjamin was in shock I was making his manly self participate.
After 6 hours of royal magic Ben was over it. No more fashion talk, no more prince talk. When is Dad coming home?
Special shout out to Auntie E!! She came over last Monday to watch over Benjamin while I went to the doctor in Dallas. It was a nice break knowing my little man was being taken care of by my most favorite Aunt ever! Thanks Auntie E for my lamb lovie. I love napping with it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment