Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Loving Life at the Lake

This past weekend we were loving life at the lake!
It is our home away from home, our little piece of heaven, our safe place.
We start everyday with fresh brewed coffee on the porch. Nothing beats watching the lake early in the morning talking with my favorite people. Ahh... I miss the lake already.
Ben enjoyed sitting on his Pop's lap is his cute jammies.
He has really discovered his hands and LOVES playing with them.
After breakfast, Ben enjoyed a little playground fun with his Uncle Brian, Luke, and Daddy. Pop made sure the playground was complete this lake trip and the kids had so much fun on it. Currently all Ben can do is swing BUT boy did he have fun! Thanks Pop for working so hard! Cutest toddler I know. Melt my heart. Benjamin loving the swing!
Ben made the rounds all weekend long.
He loved laughing with Uncle Rett...
Pondering life with Uncle Brian...
Kisses from Tula...
Playing with Pop...
Pop. You pushed me too far.
Ok people. Enough with the being passed...
I want my Mommy! :)
Ben (and Sophie) loved lounging in the hammock on the pier.
It is the first time Ben has gotten hot and I love his rosie cheeks in this picture.
The weekend was a filled with great food, tons of laughs, and many great memories. Ben was clearly worn out...
We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment