Monday, June 6, 2011

Benjamin Loves...

Benjamin loves...
Benjamin loves being a STUD!
Thanks Auntie E for my super cute outfit.
Benjamin loves AUNTIE E and MOLLY! They came to see us this week and he had so much fun staring at them. He isn't use to dark hair and I could tell it was so facinating to him. They are both such special ladies in my life and I know will grow to be for Benjamin. :)
Benjamin loves FOOD!
Milk. Cereal. Green Beans. Squash. Sweet Potatoes.
This kids eats like there is no tomorrow. I keep telling him that no one is going to take it away but he just isn't listening.
In between each bite of delicious baby food I get this face...
Benjamin loves SLEEPING ON HIS SIDE!
Will and I are big time side sleepers and it's looking like our little man is too. Sometimes I look at him sleeping and my little four month babe looks more like a big kid.
Benjamin loves BATHTIME!
Every night he enjoys a warm, bubbly bath filled with songs and kicking with his Daddy.
Benjamin loves KISSES!
From Daddy...
and Mommy. :)
Benjamin loves HANK!
Over the past week he has really started to notice our dog Hank. He laughs and laughs at any movement Hank makes.
Hank is so sweet and loves Ben. He is really ready for Ben to be big enough to play.
Note: Notice the dog toy Hank brought over for Ben to throw.
Benjamin loves HIS DADDY!
They already have such a special bond and I can't wait to see it grow.
Ben enjoys relaxing with his Daddy...
Talking with his Daddy...
And cuddling with his Daddy.
So much love between these two.
My cup runneth over.

1 comment: