Sunday, June 12, 2011

Slumber Partayy!!

Benjamin couldn't contain his excitement...
LUKE WAS COMING TO SLEEPOVER!!
Without hesitation, Luke walked right in and gave his favorite cousin a big old kiss. Luke does the cutest thing to Benjamin every time he see him. He stand directly in his face and says (in a country accent) "hi ben. hi. hi ben. hi..." over and over again.
Tula also came for the day to give some Tula love.
Here is Benjamin cuddling with one of his favorite ladies.

Luke's turn for some Tula love.

Luke had fun playing 'soldier' with Uncle Will's hat.
So serious. :)
Benjamin had fun laughing with Aunt Amanda.
After Tula left, Amanda and I took the boys to get a slushy. Luke has a pair of cool frog glasses and wanted us to wear them. It is funny to think Amanda and I will embarrass the heck out of Luke and Ben someday with our lack of coolness. Till then, we will enjoy being the apple of their eyes.
We attempted to have a photo shoot with the boys and it proved to be unsuccessful. Out of 35 pictures this was the best shot we got.
Luke loved playing with Benjamin and all of his old toys. It's crazy how amazing Luke's memory is. He knows how to work every toy that has ever touched his hands.
Thanks Luke for letting us borrow all of your fun toys!
When Amanda and I are together we like to switch kids. I will take Luke and she will take Benjamin. It is so wonderful and such a nice change of pace. I am so blessed to get to experience motherhood with my sister and best friend. We always have so much fun when we are together!
While Luke helped me with dinner...
Amanda read books to Benjamin.
Luke is such a good helper. :) (Note: The forceful left hand grabbing Ben.)
Dear Luke,
You are my best friend. Come back soon. I love having slumber parties with you and Aunt Amanda. I can't wait for us to be big enough to sleep together on a big pallet. I miss you already.
Love, Benjamin

3 comments:

  1. Soooo precious! Such a sweet blessing to raise kiddos along side our sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! sharing motherhood with a sister is so special!

    ReplyDelete