Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Fun!

This week has flown by and was filled with some Summer fun! Yesterday, Benjamin and I braved the heat and went to our neighborhood pool with some sweet church friends. This was Benjamin's second pool experience and it was a success - we lasted a whole 45 minutes!
Kathryn and 4 week old Maddie joined in on the fun. Benjamin warmed up to the water pretty fast and loved standing in it.
After some pool time Maddie decided to get a quick nap in on Mikel. Mikel is due in 3 weeks with Heidi and Benjamin is super excited to have another friend to play with.
Yes. Benjamin is still enjoying his food these days! I actually have been over feeding him and have had to cut back on the solids. He was spitting up (more like throwing up) due to the large amount I was giving him. New mommy mistake. :) I am going to have to watch this little guy because he just eats and eats even if he is full!
Will and I get the biggest kick out of the sleeping positions he falls asleep in. Below is our favorite.
The highlight of our week was my childhood bestie Stephanie coming for a visit. We had so much fun playing, catching up, and eating. Benjamin was asleep when Stephanie left. I realized I hadn't documented her trip, this was the best we could do. :) Come back soon Auntie Steph, Benjamin misses you already!!
My little Benjamin with his post-nap sleep face.
Tummy time.
Love this picture. He looks rounder than he really is and I love it. He is getting more and more smiley everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment